We Know the Farm Land Market
The Loranda Group works tirelessly to meet your specific land acquisition or land sales goals. We'll tell you what your land is worth and help you realize its potential. Or if you're looking to purchase, we will evaluate a series of properties and help you select the one that best meets your farm land investment objectives. Loranda offers:
- Farm and recreational land analysis, valuation, and sale/purchase recommendations.
- Advice on how different properties might help you achieve your buying goals.
- An unequaled knowledge of what motivates both land buyers and land sellers.
- Detailed information and recommendations as to which sales method—auction, brokerage, or sealed bid—will be most effective.
- Investment analysis and comparable sale data to support any proposed purchase or sales price.
- A comprehensive marketing strategy that reaches all potential buyers.
Experience Matching Buyers and Sellers
The Loranda Group has been involved in the sale or purchase of more than 400,000 acres in the United States. Whether you're buying or selling farm land, we can provide:
- Contacts with local farmer and investor buyers.
- Access to regional and national farm land investors.
- A comprehensive database with a variety of farms to choose from.
Our expertise will simplify the sales or acquisition process and help minimize any stress. In addition, our clients recognize and appreciate the integrity and professionalism Loranda exhibits throughout the transaction.
To learn more about land acquisitions and brokerage, you should:
Need to Sell a Farm?
The future sale of your farm land, whether acquired by a purchase or an inheritance, is in good hands with The Loranda Group. We are here to work with and for you.
Looking to Buy a Farm?
We're in business to serve you. Before you start buying land, whether farm, transitional, or recreational, you should consider which features are most important to you, and then set goals and plans for the property you intend to purchase.